About Las Vegas
Las Vegas or officially the City of Las Vegas is the most populated city in the state of Nevada is also referred as “Sin City” or the “Entertainment Capital of the World”. It is an internationally renowned major resort city that is quite famous for entertainment, luxurious hotels, gambling, shopping, fine dining and scintillating nightlife. It is among the top three destinations in the United States for business, conventions and hospitality industry. The city has its magnetic appeal and charm is an inclusive retreat that has everything that one can desire. The fantastic food, galleries and museums, world-famous casinos, fun-filled attractions for families, the great outdoor activities, the wedding opportunities etc make it truly the most beloved destination in the world that one should visit at least once in their lifetime. So fly to Las Vegas and don’t miss an opportunity to visit the most pulsating and vibrant destination in the world.
There are so many amazing things as well as reasons to visit this magnificent city which serves up all kinds of travellers.
- The Strip:- Start your Vegas trip with a visit to Strip, the 2.5 mile-long central section of Las Vegas Boulevard that runs through the city from northeast to southwest is lined with huge casinos, luxurious hotels and fine dining options. It looks so elegant and majestic at night when the whole strip is illuminated by neon signs.
- Hoover Dam:-You surely love to visit the Hoover Dam which is no less than a triumph of engineering which not only controls the floods of might Colorado River but is also a popular tourist attraction as well.
- Fremont Street:- You surely love enjoy the Fremont Street experience in old downtown Las Vegas which is a pedestrian area with all kinds of unique sites. Particularly at night, it is illuminated with neon lights and with fantastic music and visual shows and live performances by street performers and entertainers makes it a must-visit for visitors.
- Helicopter Ride: If you don’t want to miss the breathtaking aerial view of Las Vegas and Grand Canyon then take a helicopter ride. As there are numbers of companies providing helicopter tours over the Las Vegas and the Strip.
- Bellagio Resort:- Do visit the Bellagio Resort, a massive high-end luxurious complex where everything is beyond expectation. From flower arrangements to Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts, from some of the finest restaurants to dancing fountains each and everything over here emphasizes the romance and elegance.
Major airports in Los Vegas
The Las Vegas is served by Las Vegas McCarran Airport is also known as Las Vegas Mccarran or simply the Las Vegas Airport.
Major airlines fly to Las Vegas
Several airlines that offer flights to Las Vegas that includes:-
- Delta Airlines
- Air France
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air Canada
- Qatar Airlines
- Cathy Pacific
- United Airlines
- British Airways
- American Airlines
- Norwegian Air Shuttle
When to book flights for Las Vegas
If you want to save few bucks then keep on searching which days to fly to Las Vegas. For the lowest fares to fly, either book flights on mid-week or Saturdays. The most cost-efficient days to fly are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Flights to Las Vegas cost more on Friday and Sundays. The cheapest months to fly are from August to October and the cheapest time to book a flight to Las Vegas is 14 days in advance.
Best time to visit
Las Vegas is one of the most happening cities in the world that you can visit throughout the year. It has a dry, desert climate with hot summers. The best time to visit Las Vegas is from March to May and then from September to November. The spring and fall seasons offer the most moderate climate and thus provide you an opportunity to enjoy maximum. Another time when the city sees a huge influx of visitors is during Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Useful travel tips
Here are few tips that save not only money but help travellers to enjoy maximum on their trip.
- If possible avoid peak dinner times between 6 to 8 pm
- If you are planning a weekend trip then it will surely affect your budget
- Book the package deals that provide flights and hotel accommodations to save the travel cost
- You can drink on the roads and smoking is allowed
- Traffic is terrible over here because there is little public transport
- Skip soft drinks and the bottled water at restaurants as it cost as much as half of your meal